Brett Venoitte of The School Sucks Project joins us to discuss the reason why he does not call our school system the 'Education System', the chief reason is that education is not the goal of our current school system. Brett elaborates on how he does not think reforming our current system will do any good.
Along with many criticisms of the current public school system Brett also gives his vision of restoring critical thinking skills into a truly educational system, something our current system lacks.
We invited Peter Gerlach to talk about his 7 Self-Help Improvement Lessons.
1) Free your wise resident true Self and reduce two to six "wounds."
2) Learn effective thinking and communication basics and skills
3) Learn to practice healthy three-level grief
4) Learn how to choose and maintain high-nurturance relationships
5) Learn how to evolve and maintain high-nurturance families
6) Learn kids' needs and effective parenting basics and skills
7) Use lessons 1-6 to evolve a high-nurturance stepfamily